Bush regeneration at Kamay Botany Bay
La Perouse area in Kamay Botany Bay National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Bush regeneration at Kamay Botany Bay.
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
- La Perouse is at the end of Anzac Parade
- Kurnell is on Captain Cook Drive, access is via Rocky Point Road, off the Princes Highway
- You can get to it via Rocky Point Road, off the Princes Highway
- Enter the southern section on Captain Cook Drive
Check out the Bicycle information for NSW website for more information.
By public transport
For information about public transport options, visit the NSW transport info website.
Maps and downloads
- in the La Perouse area of Kamay Botany Bay National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
7am–8.30pm November to March.
7am–7.30pm April to October.
La Perouse park entry gate closed to vehicles between 7pm and 5am all year.
Areas may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
There are no park entry fees in La Perouse area but you'll need to pay to tour Bare Island. Park entry fees apply in the Kurnell area of Kamay Botany Bay National Park, only.Buy annual pass