Bouddi National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Bouddi bushcare.
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
To get to Bouddi National Park from Sydney:
- Follow the F3 and take the Gosford exit
- Follow the signs to Woy Woy, then Kincumber.
- Take Maitland Bay Drive, then Empire Bay Drive.
- Look for The Scenic Road at Killcare Heights and take Putty Beach Road
Driving from Gosford:
- Follow the Central Coast Highway towards Erina. Turn right onto Avoca Drive and continue through Kincumber.
- Turn right at Empire Bay Drive and take Scenic Road
- Sealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
Check out the Bicycle information for NSW website for more information.
By public transport
For information about public transport options, visit the NSW transport info website.
Maps and downloads
- in Bouddi National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Bouddi National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
$8 per vehicle per day. The park has pay machines that accept both card and coins, or you can pay via the Park'nPay app.Buy annual pass