Wallaby picnic area
Conimbla National Park
Wallaby picnic area in Conimbla National Park features picnicking tables, and a spot for birdwatching in a lovely setting close to bushwalking trails and scenic views.
- Picnic areas
- What to
- Hat, drinking water, sunscreen
- Please note
- There is limited mobile reception in this park
- Remember to take your binoculars if you want to birdwatch
This pretty, quiet picnic area in Conimbla National park is located near Wallaby walking track and Ironbark walking track, making it a good spot to have a rest and a bite to eat after a bit of exertion exploring the park.
Here, you’ll find picnic tables, free wood barbecues, a toilet, shade and shelter. The area is easy to access, with a nice grassed area, and is naturally sheltered between two hills.
Subscribe to our Naturescapes e-newsletter which is packed with the latest information, experiences and events in NSW national parks. Your next park adventure starts here.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- Bathurst office
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm.
- 02 6332 7640
- 02 6332 7680 To contact the KARST Conservation Unit in this office.
- Level 2, 203-209 Russell Street, Bathurst NSW 2795
- in Conimbla National Park in the Country NSW region
Conimbla National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.