Garawarra Farm carpark
Royal National Park
Garawarra Farm carpark is in the Garie area of Royal National Park, just off Garie Road. It has toilets and is the starting point for a number of walks including Figure Eight Pools.
There are no picnic facilities at Garawarra Farm carpark but there are toilets. Know before you go:
- If you plan to visit Figure Eight Pools, check the risk forecast before you leave.
- Come prepared for walks that leave from this location. Wear study footwear, hat, sunglasses and take at least 2 litres of water per person.
- You can buy your day pass at the ticket machines located in the carpark
- This area is not suitable for small children or strollers
- The closest place to buy food or drink is at the Garie beach kiosk
- Mobile phone reception is unreliable
- Garie Road is a dirt road, not suitable for lowered 2WD vehicles and not suitable for 2WD vehicles in wet weather.
A challenging yet spectacular walk, Palm Jungle loop track takes in rainforest, cliff tops, beaches and scenic coastal views in Royal National Park, near Otford.
Figure Eight Pools is located on a dangerous rock shelf in Sydney's Royal National Park near Burning Palms Beach. Plan your trip using the wave risk forecast.
The Coast track in Sydney's Royal National Park is an epic multi-day walk between Bundeena and Otford. Enjoy incredible coastal lookouts, swimming spots, seasonal wildflowers and whale watching along this challenging 26km track.
These maps give a basic overview of park attractions and facilities, and may not be detailed enough for some activities. We recommend that you buy a topographic map before you go exploring.
- Royal National Park Visitor Centre
- 8.30am to 4.30pm daily. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 9542 0648
- 1300 072 757 for campground and cottage bookings
- 2 Lady Carrington Drive, Royal National Park, NSW 2232
- in Royal National Park in the Sydney and surrounds and South Coast regions
Royal National Park is open 7am to 8.30pm but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
$12 per vehicle per day. Seasonal ticket booths at Wattamolla and Garie Beach - cash and credit card facilities available. Please bring correct change. There are also coin and card operated pay and display machines to buy day passes or you can pay for your visit via the Park’nPay app.
Vehicles over 8 seats: $4.40 per adult, $2.20 per child (per day). Students on educational programs: $1.10 per student. Teachers/educational supervisors: free (1 adult per 10 students).Buy annual pass