Flea Creek picnic area
Brindabella National Park
All the practical information you need to know about the Flea Creek picnic area.
Getting there and parking
On entering Brindabella National Park:
- Take either the Webbs Ridge Trail or the Gentle Annie Trail to access the Flea Creek picnic area
Check the weather before you set out as the road to Flea Creek picnic area can become boggy when it rains and snows.
- Unsealed roads
- All roads require 4WD vehicle
- Dry weather only
Parking is available at Flea Creek picnic area
Best times to visit
There are lots of great things waiting for you in Brindabella National Park. Here are some of the highlights.
Enjoy the milder weather and take in the spectacular views and spring wildflowers as you explore the park on one of the many 4WD trails.
Perfect for a camping weekend on the banks of the Goodradigbee River. Relax under the shade of a river she-oak and see if you can spot a wallaby or kangaroo feeding on the river flats.
Weather, temperature and rainfall
11°C and 29°C
0°C and 12°C
The area’s highest recorded rainfall in one day
- Rubbish bins are not available, so please take your rubbish with you when leaving.
- Pit toilets are wheelchair-accessible
- Non-flush toilets
Maps and downloads
A current NSW recreational fishing licence is required when fishing in all waters.
- Tumut Region Visitor Centre
- 9am to 5pm daily. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 6947 7025
- The Old Butter Factory, 5 Adelong Road, Tumut NSW 2720