Flea Creek picnic area
Brindabella National Park
Pack a picnic and spend the day relaxing by the Goodradigbee River at Flea Creek picnic area. Enjoy a spot of birdwatching, fishing and swimming.
- Picnic areas
- Brindabella National Park
- What to
- Drinking water, clothes for all weather conditions, sunscreen, hat
Surrounded by the Brindabella mountains, Flea Creek picnic area is a great place to get away from the city for the day and idle away the afternoon under the shade of the casuarina trees. It’s also a perfect lunch spot if you’re 4WD touring throughout the park.
There’s plenty of wildlife and birdlife to see here. You might find the yellow-tailed black cockatoo and peregrine falcon flying high above, or perhaps be lucky enough to spot a more threatened species like pink robin or the olive whistler.
Subscribe to our Naturescapes e-newsletter which is packed with the latest information, experiences and events in NSW national parks. Your next park adventure starts here.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- 02 9585 6831
- Tumut Region Visitor Centre
- 9am to 5pm daily. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 6947 7025
- The Old Butter Factory, 5 Adelong Road, Tumut NSW 2720
- in Brindabella National Park in the Country NSW and Snowy Mountains regions
Brindabella National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.