Bluff loop picnic area
Bongil Bongil National Park
Bluff loop picnic area is in Bongil Bongil National Park on Bluff Loop walking track. It's a peaceful, shady spot on an escarpment above the ocean.
You'll find Bluff loop picnic area about 300m north of the trailhead for Bluff Loop walking track. An easy stroll from Tuckers Rocks Cottage, this walk-in only spot is a great place to enjoy some quiet, reflective time.
Surrounded by forest, you'll have only the sounds of birds and waves to break the silence. The single picnic table under the shade of large tallowwood tree is an ideal spot to break out a tasty snack, read a book or do some painting.
Bluff loop walking track
Bluff loop walking track is a short, easy walk through coastal forest, in Bongil Bongil National Park. It offers school group tours, Aboriginal culture and koala spotting.
Bundageree Rainforest walk
Bundageree Rainforest walk is an easy walking track through coastal rainforest, in Bongil Bongil National Park on the NSW north coast. It's easily combined with a beach walk along North Beach to see Tuckers Rocks.
Tuckers Rocks Cottage
Tuckers Rocks Cottage is a self-contained beach house in Bongil Bongil National Park on the NSW north coast. A great place for a family holiday, the park offers excellent fishing and picnic spots.
These maps give a basic overview of park attractions and facilities, and may not be detailed enough for some activities. We recommend that you buy a topographic map before you go exploring.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- Coffs Harbour office
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm.
- 02 6652 0900
- 4/32 Edgar St, Coffs Harbour NSW 2450
- in Bongil Bongil National Park in the North Coast region
Bongil Bongil National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Things to do (86)
- 4WD touring (2)
- Aboriginal culture (3)
- Birdwatching and wildlife encounters (34)
- Cafes and kiosks (2)
- Canoeing/paddling (9)
- Cultural heritage (2)
- Cycling (5)
- Educational activities (1)
- Environmental appreciation/study (1)
- Fishing (12)
- Historic heritage (11)
- Photography (2)
- Picnics and barbecues (21)
- Road trips and car/bus tours (7)
- Sailing, boating and cruises (2)
- Sightseeing (40)
- Snorkelling and scuba (1)
- Surfing (5)
- Swimming (13)
- Visitor centres (1)
- Walking (41)
- Waterfalls (18)
- Wildflowers (seasonal) (1)