Tunnel View lookout
Glenbrook area in Blue Mountains National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Tunnel View lookout.
Getting there and parking
Tunnel View lookout is in the Glenbrook area of Blue Mountains National Park. To get there:
- Take Great Western Highway to Glenbrook
- Turn off the highway on to Ross Street, opposite Glenbrook Oval, and follow through town to the end
- Turn left on to Burfitt Parade, which becomes Bruce Road
- Tunnel View lookout is around 5.5km past the park entry gate.
- Unsealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
Parking is available at the track head on Mount Portal Road.
Toilets, drinking water and a public telephone are available at the Glenbrook Information Centre near the entrance carpark.
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - hard
- Wheelchairs can access this area with some difficulty
- Richmond office
- Monday to Friday , 9.30am to 4pm.
- 02 4588 2400
- Bowmans Cottage, 370 Windsor Street, Richmond NSW 2753
- in the Glenbrook area of Blue Mountains National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
- From the first Sunday in October to the first Sunday in April: park gates are open 8.30am to 7pm.
- Rest of the year: park gates are open 8.30am to 6pm.
$8 per vehicle per day applies at attractions in the Glenbrook area.Buy annual pass