Blackheath area in Blue Mountains National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Perrys lookdown.
Getting there and parking
Perrys lookdown is in the Blackheath area of Blue Mountains National park. To get there:
- Take the Great Western Highway to Blackheath
- Turn east on to Hat Hill Road and follow the signs to Perrys lookdown (unsealed road).
- Mixture of sealed and unsealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
Parking is available at Perrys lookdown.
Toilets and picnic facilities are located at Perrys lookdown campground.
Maps and downloads
- Blue Mountains Heritage Centre
- 9am to 4.30pm daily. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 4787 8877
- End of Govetts Leap Road, Blackheath NSW 2785
- in the Blackheath area of Blue Mountains National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Blackheath area is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.