O'Hares Creek lookout
Dharawal National Park
All the practical information you need to know about O'Hares Creek lookout.
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
O'Hares Creek lookout is in the Wedderburn precinct of Dharawal National Park. To get there:
- From Appin Road, turn onto Woodland Road at St Helens Park and continue for 1.4km.
- Turn right onto Karrabul Road and drive for 300m before continuing on Wedderburn Road for 4.6km
- Turn right onto Minerva Road and follow for 1.2km. Continue on Lysaght Road for 1.2km.
- Turn left onto Victoria Road and drive for 700m. Park near entrance gate.
- Sealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
Parking is available near the park entrance gate.
Best times to visit
Dharawal National Park is a great place to visit all year round. Head to the park for a refreshing dip during summer, a weekend picnic in the winter sun, some wildflower spotting during spring or an autumn walk or bike ride.
Weather, temperature and rainfall
17°C and 26°C
6°C and 16°C
The area’s highest recorded rainfall in one day
Maps and downloads
- Wollongong office
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm.
- 02 4224 4188
- Unit G Ground Floor, 84 Crown Street, Wollongong NSW 2500