Govetts Leap lookout
Blackheath area in Blue Mountains National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Govetts Leap lookout.
Getting there and parking
Govetts Leap lookout is in the Blackheath area of Blue Mountains National Park. To get there:
- Take Great Western Highway towards Blackheath
- Turn off the highway at Blackheath village traffic lights, on to Govetts Leap Road
- Drive around 2.5km to the park entrance, and continue to the end of the road, where you'll reach Govetts Leap lookout carpark.
- Sealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
Parking is available at Govetts Leap lookout, including several designated spots. It can be a busy place on the weekend, so parking might be limited then.
- Flush toilets
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - easy
Assistance may be required to access this area
- Blue Mountains Heritage Centre and Blackheath office
- 9am to 4.30pm daily. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 4787 8877
- 270 Govetts Leap Road, Blackheath NSW 2785
- in the Blackheath area of Blue Mountains National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Blackheath area is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.