Gerrin Point lookout
Bouddi National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Gerrin Point lookout.
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
Gerrin Point lookout is on Bouddi coastal walk, which begins at Putty Beach picnic area located in the Putty Beach precinct of Bouddi National Park.
- Turn into Wards Hill Road at Empire Bay
- Turn right into The Scenic Road at Killcare Heights
- Turn left into Putty Beach Road and continue past the campground to the picnic area
- The walk commences approx 300m away at the eastern end of Putty Beach
- Follow Bouddi coastal walk for approx 1.2km to the lookout
- Sealed roads
- 2WD vehicles (no long vehicle access)
Parking is available at Putty Beach picnic area.
Best times to visit
Take the Bouddi Coastal walk to be amazed by the colourful wildflowers on display in spring.
Cool off with a dip at one the park's gorgeous beaches or try snorkelling at Maitland Bay Surf the popular coastline between MacMasters Beach and Box Head .
Grab the camera and spot humpback whales as they migrate north between May and July.
Weather, temperature and rainfall
20°C and 26°C
9°C and 17°C
January to March
The area’s highest recorded rainfall in one day
Drinking water is not available in this park. so it's a good idea to bring your own.
Maps and downloads
- in Bouddi National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Bouddi National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
$8 per vehicle per day only in the Putty Beach area. The park has coin-operated pay and display machines - please bring correct coins.Buy annual pass