Scheyville horse riding trails
Scheyville National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Scheyville horse riding trails.
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
Scheyville horse riding trails are in the central precinct of Scheyville National Park. To get there:
- Travel north-west on Windsor Road to Boundary Road, Vineyard (6km east of Windsor).
- Turn north onto Boundary Road, and then west on Old Pitt Town Road.
- Turn north-east on Scheyville Road
- Take Windsor Road and turn east onto Pitt Town Road, then onto Saunders Road, then Scheyville Road.
Horse float parking is available at two locations:
- Inside the gate on Scheyville Road, just south of Midson Road.
- Outside the gate on the corner of Scheyville and Old Pitt Town Roads.
Best times to visit
There are lots of great things waiting for you in Scheyville National Park. Here are some of the highlights.
Ride a horse around the central precinct of the park, where several trails thread over and around Longneck Creek.
Discover the area's fascinating heritage with a visit to the historical Scheyville Camp Precinct.
Take a morning stroll around Longneck Lagoon to observe the many bird species that call the wetland home, or drop in on their long migrations.
Weather, temperature and rainfall
11.2°C and 29.1°C
4.1°C and 17.9°C
The area’s highest recorded rainfall in one day
Maps and downloads
- Scheyville office
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm. Closed public holidays.
- 02 4580 2750
- 71 Memorial Drive, Scheyville 2756