Mount Jerusalem Central trails
Mount Jerusalem National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Mount Jerusalem Central trails.
Getting there and parking
Mount Jerusalem Central trails are in the central area of Mount Jerusalem National Park.
To get there from Mullumbimby:
- Travel along Main Arm Road for 17 km.
- Park at the junction with Main Arm, Manns and Middle Ridge roads.
To get there from Uki:
- Follow Rolands Creek Road for about 7km.
- Turn left onto Manns Road and continue for 3.7km.
- Park at the junction of Manns and South Chowan roads.
- Manns, Middle Ridge and Main Arm roads are unsealed but suitable for 2WD vehicles.
- For South Chowan Road 4WD vehicles are recommended.
- All weather
Parking, including parking for horse floats, is available at:
- the junction of Main Arm, Manns and Middle Ridge roads
- the junction of Manns and South Chowan roads.
Please be sure to bring your own water for horses. There is no water available in this area and letting your horses drink from creeks in the park can harm fragile creek-side habitat for threatened frogs.
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - no wheelchair access
Cycling is permitted on roads and management trails.
Horse riding is permitted on specific trails in this park. You must remain on these trails at all times and ride in a way that meets the code of practice for horse riding in parks.
Motorbikes are not permitted on Middle Ridge trail.
Camp fires and solid fuel burners
NSW national parks are no smoking areas.