Hill End Historic Site
All the practical information you need to know about Northeys Store.
Getting there and parking
Northeys Store is in the southern precinct of Hill End Historic Site. To get there:
- Continue driving on Hill End Road into the township, where it becomes Beyers Avenue.
- At the fork in the road, veer right onto Clarke Road.
- Northeys Store is located on your left
- Sealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
Car and bus parking is available at Northeys Store and throughout the village.
Best times to visit
There are lots of great things waiting for you in Hill End Historic Site. Here are some of the highlights.
With sunny, dry days and crisp evenings, it's a great time of year for a camping holiday at Hill End – head to the Village campground or the larger Glendora campground. You could even sign up as a campground host.
Flowers are at their best this time of the year - enjoy cherry blossoms and blooms in the historic cottage gardens.
The winter light is renowned among artists and photographers - you may even get some shots of snow .
Weather, temperature and rainfall
15°C and 27°C
1°C and 15°C
April and May
The area’s highest recorded rainfall in one day
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - medium
- Assistance may be required to access this area.
NSW national parks are no smoking areas.
- Hill End Historic Site office
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4pm. Closed weekends and public holidays.
- 02 6370 9050
- Beyers Avenue, Hill End NSW 2850