Murramarang 3-day guided coastal journey
Murramarang National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Murramarang 3-day guided coastal journey.
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
Contact Murramarang Coast Journey for directions.
Park entry points
- Mount Agony Road access See on map
- Pebbly Beach access See on map
- Pretty Beach access See on map
- South Durass access See on map
Contact Murramarang Coast Journey for information on parking.
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - no wheelchair access
- in Murramarang National Park in the South Coast region
Murramarang National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
$8 per vehicle per day. The park has coin-operated pay and display machines - please bring correct coins.Buy annual pass