Murramarang 3-day guided coastal journey
Murramarang National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
Immerse yourself in pristine South Coast beauty on this 3-day walk, guided and supported by Murramarang Coast Journey. You’ll walk without a heavy pack and experience stunning beaches, beautiful forests and fascinating geology.
- Contact Murramarang Coast Journey for schedule
- Murramarang National Park in South Coast
- No wheelchair access
- Medium. Moderate level of fitness required.
- Contact Murramarang Coastal Journey for pricing.
- Entry fees
Tour price includes park entry fee.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Murramarang Coast Journey on 1300 001 060.
- Please note
- Tour price includes 2 nights' accommodation and transfers.
- The maximum distance walked on a single day of this tour is 13km.
Because this guided walk by Murramarang Coast Journey is fully supported, you’ll be free to enjoy this unforgettable wilderness experience without a heavy pack to weigh you down.
Still, you’ll want to be sure to put camera in your small day pack when this tour leaves from Batemans Bay, so you can capture all the beautiful sights along the 44km trek. Murramarang National Park is full of pristine beaches, stunning headlands and shady temperate forests of spotted gums.
Take a well-deserved rest at the end of each day when you kick off your hiking boots and step into your comfortable beachfront villa accommodation. Don’t worry if you work up an appetite because your experienced guides are also amazing chefs. Murramarang Coast Journey even provides a complementary glass of ‘bubbles’ and a massage.
Murramarang Coast Journey is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in Murramarang National Park in the South Coast region
Murramarang National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
$8 per vehicle per day. The park has pay machines - cash and credit cards accepted. Card only at Pretty Beach.Buy annual pass
Things to do (75)
- Aboriginal culture (7)
- Adventure sports (1)
- Beach (3)
- Birdwatching and wildlife encounters (39)
- Canoeing/paddling (12)
- Cycling (1)
- Fishing (16)
- Historic heritage (4)
- Horse riding (1)
- Picnics and barbecues (20)
- Road trips and car/bus tours (2)
- Sailing, boating and cruises (1)
- Sightseeing (40)
- Snorkelling and scuba (9)
- Surfing (7)
- Swimming (23)
- Walking (40)
- Waterfalls (3)
- Wildflowers (seasonal) (3)