Guided Aboriginal culture walk with a Yuin Elder
Eurobodalla National Park
Trace the footsteps of the Yuin People along Bingi Dreaming track in Eurobodalla National Park with Southbound Escapes. Hear Dreamtime stories and learn about Aboriginal culture on this 2-hour walking tour.
Contact Southbound Escapes for a tour schedule.
- Bingi Dreaming track, Eurobodalla National Park
- No wheelchair access
Contact Southbound Escapes for pricing.
- What to
- Sturdy shoes, hat, sunscreen, insect repellent
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Southbound Escapes on 0407 106 392. Bookings available on request.
- Please note
- Return transfers to and from your Narooma accommodation are included as part of the tour
- This tour has a minimum group size of 2 and a maximum group size of 7
Take a journey with Southbound Escapes along Bingi Dreaming track and share in the culture and history of the Yuin People in Eurobodalla National Park.
A Yuin Aboriginal Elder will guide you on a coastal walk that links Aboriginal ceremonial sites, fresh water and plentiful food sources. On the way you’ll experience a traditional smoking ceremony, hear about ancient sustainability practices and learn how to forage for bush tucker. Listen to Dreamtime stories as you take in the stunning stretches of coastline from Congo to Tuross Head.
When you’ve worked up an appetite, stop for a picnic lunch filled with delicious local produce and enjoy the serenity of this beautiful place.
Southbound Escapes is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in Eurobodalla National Park in the South Coast region
Eurobodalla National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.