The Coast track overnight hikes for youth
Royal National Park
Hike The Coast track in Royal National Park on an overnight trip with Ausjourney. Reconnect with nature and learn transferrable life skills on this trek for The Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award.
Contact Ausjourney for a tour schedule.
- The Coast track, Royal National Park
- No wheelchair access
- Medium. A moderate level of fitness is required for this tour.
Contact Ausjourney for pricing.
- Entry fees
- Park entry fees apply
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Ausjourney on 0480 270 314.
- Please note
- Hikes are suitable for youth aged 25 and under
- You can choose from a range of supervised practice and qualifying Adventurous Journey hikes that vary from 1 to 3 nights. The Adventurous Journey makes up a component of The Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award.
Experience the beauty of nature in a safe, controlled environment on an overnight adventure with Ausjourney in Royal National Park. You’ll hike The Coast track and work your way towards qualifying for the Adventurous Journey component of The Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award.
Enjoy the perfect balance of adventure and challenge as you reconnect with nature in this spectacular landscape. Ausjourney’s expert guides will provide you with all the training and tools you need for the level of hike you choose to take.
Expand your comfort zone as you learn navigation, basic first aid, camp set-up and cooking. As you advance your skills, you’ll be given the opportunity to mentor others and develop your leadership capabilities.
Ausjourney is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in Royal National Park in the Sydney and surrounds and South Coast regions
Royal National Park is open 7am to 8.30pm but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
$12 per vehicle per day. Seasonal ticket booths at Wattamolla and Garie Beach - cash and credit card facilities available. Please bring correct change. There's also coin and card operated pay and display machines to buy day passes.
Vehicles over 8 seats: $4.40 per adult, $2.20 per child (per day). Students on educational programs: $1.10 per student. Teachers/educational supervisors: free (1 adult per 10 students).Buy annual pass