6-day birding and natural history tours
Barren Grounds Nature Reserve
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
Explore the beauty and diversity of Australian wildlife at Sydney’s doorstep on this 6-day tour with the knowledgeable guides of Inala Nature Tours. Visiting parklands, you'll see amazing birds, mammals and reptiles in their natural habitat.
- Contact Inala Nature Tours for schedule.
- No wheelchair access
- Easy. These comfortably paced tours cover moderate terrain and are suitable for a wide spectrum of ages and abilities
- Contact Inala Nature Tours for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Inala Nature Tours on 03 6393 1217.
- Please note
- Tours visit multiple parks and reserves, including the Royal, Blue Mountains and Capertee national parks and Barren Grounds Nature Reserve.
- Tour price includes accommodation, food and transport.
If you’re curious about the wildlife hiding amongst the beautiful scenery of Blue Mountains National Park and other wild places, this sweeping 6-day adventure with Inala Nature Tours is for you.
With their passionate guides, explore a wide variety of habitats in parks and reserves near Australia’s largest city to see the best of the region’s wildlife. Star attractions include superb lyrebirds, glossy black-cockatoos, eastern bristlebirds, southern emu-wrens and gang-gang cockatoos. You might even see a rock warbler, found only in New South Wales and nowhere else.
The tour features a boat trip onto the open ocean to spot seabirds, and even whales with a bit of luck. Also included is an exciting night-time excursion to see greater gliders, sugar gliders and other fascinating nocturnal animals.
Inala Nature Tours is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in Barren Grounds Nature Reserve in the South Coast region
Barren Grounds Nature Reserve is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.