Meroo National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Tabourie Lake.
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
Tabourie Lake is in the northern part of Meroo National Park. To get there:
- Travel south on Princes Highway from Ulladulla
- Approximately 11km south of Ulladulla, just before the Lake Tabourie bridge, turn left towards Lake Tabourie Tourist Park.
- Access to the lake is along the tourist park road
- Sealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
Parking is available near the boat ramp.
Best times to visit
There are lots of great things waiting for you in Meroo National Park. Here are some of the highlights.
Enjoy the serenity on the water while paddling a canoe or kayak in one of the park's coastal lakes.
Escape your busy city life and spend a night at one of the beachside camping areas.
Head to Termeil Beach or Pot Holes Beach for a day of swimming, surfing and beach fishing.
Rug up and take in spectacular coastal views from Nuggan Point walking track.
Weather, temperature and rainfall
9°C and 27°C
0°C and 13°C
The area’s highest recorded rainfall in one day
Drinking water is not available in this area, so it’s a good idea to bring your own.
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - medium
Assistance may be required to access this area.
Fishing from a boat, the beach or by the river is a popular activity for many national park visitors. If you’re planning a day out fishing, check out these fishing safety tips.
- Ulladulla office
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm.
- 02 4454 9500
- Lot 9 Blackburn Industrial Estate, 6 Coller Road Ulladulla NSW 2539