Meroo National Park
Tabourie Lake is a beautiful coastal lake ideal for fishing, paddling, windsurfing, swimming, walking and birdwatching.
- Meroo National Park in South Coast
- What to
- Hat, sunscreen, drinking water
- Please note
- Remember to take your binoculars if you want to go bird watching.
Just a short drive from Ulladulla, Tabourie Lake is a beautiful coastal lake offering visitors a myriad of things to do. Throw down a picnic rug and relax on the shores of the lake with a good book or the weekend newspapers. Go walking along the foreshore and find yourself a place to set up and try your luck fishing. The kids will love wading and swimming in the shallow waters. Or admire the scenery from the water itself by sailing, paddling or windsurfing into the distance.
Tabourie Lake is also haven for waterbirds so if you enjoy birdwatching, make sure to bring your binoculars. You’ll see swans, ducks, birds of prey, egrets and many more.
Subscribe to our Naturescapes e-newsletter which is packed with the latest information, experiences and events in NSW national parks. Your next park adventure starts here.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- Ulladulla office
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm.
- 02 4454 9500
- Lot 9 Blackburn Industrial Estate, 6 Coller Road Ulladulla NSW 2539
- in Meroo National Park in the South Coast region
Meroo National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.