Way Way Creek Road drive
Yarriabini National Park
Winding through the tall rainforest, across creeks, this picturesque car touring route provides an ideal family day trip or a spectacular day cycling through the park.
- Yarriabini National Park
- 17km loop
- What to
- Hat, sunscreen, drinking water
- Please note
- There is limited mobile reception in this park
- Remember to take your binoculars if you want to bird watch
Winding its way through the tall rainforest, across bubbling creeks, this picturesque drive makes an ideal family day trip and peaceful way to escape the holiday crowds.
Take a scenic drive in the forest, followed by an afternoon in The Pines picnic area. Enjoy the vibrant colours of the wildflowers by the roadside in spring and the striking views along the way.
Why not bring your mountain bike and cycle through the park? Stop for a moment, take a break and look into the rainforest to see ferns, lianas and orchids.
Can't get enough of this spectacular natural setting? Why not take a short detour and drive up to Yarriabini lookout, where you'll be overwhelmed with magnificent views to the Macleay River estuary and Trial Bay.
Subscribe to our Naturescapes e-newsletter which is packed with the latest information, experiences and events in NSW national parks. Your next park adventure starts here.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- Coffs Harbour office
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm.
- 02 6652 0900
- 32 Marina Drive, Coffs Harbour NSW 2450
- in Yarriabini National Park in the North Coast region
Yarriabini National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.