Way Way Creek Road drive
Yarriabini National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Way Way Creek Road drive.
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
Way Way Creek Road drive is in the northern precinct of Yarriabini National Park. To get there:
- From Macksville, follow the Pacific Highway south for approximately 5.5km
- Turn left into Albert Drive and left right into Rosewood Road
- Continue on Rosewood Road for 5km until it becomes Way Way Creek Road
- At the end of Way Way Creek Road turn left into Scotts Head Road which connects back to the Pacific Highway.
Park entry points
- Albert Drive See on map
Best times to visit
There are lots of great things waiting for you in Yarriabini National Park. Here are some of the highlights.
Take your mountain bike along Way Way Creek Road and feel the refreshing air in the forest.
Enjoy a scenic drive along Way Way Creek Road, with its bubbling creek crossings and vibrant green forest.
Enjoy a picnic under the shade and wander through the cool rainforest at The Pines picnic area.
Admire the colourful banksias in flower along Tower Road as you head up to Yarriabini lookout to see spectacular views of Macleay Valley.
Weather, temperature and rainfall
18°C and 27°C
11°C and 19°C
The area’s highest recorded rainfall in one day
- You'll need to bring your own drinking water
- Firewood is not supplied and may not be collected from the park
Maps and downloads
- Coffs Harbour office
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm.
- 02 6652 0900
- 32 Marina Drive, Coffs Harbour NSW 2450