Waterfall Way scenic drive
All the practical information you need to know about Waterfall Way scenic drive.
Getting there and parking
Waterfall Way scenic drive begins on the NSW North Coast. To get there:
- Turn off Pacific Highway at Raleigh, 20min south of Coffs Harbour.
- Take Waterfall Way to Dorrigo (40min) and continue on to Ebor and Point lookout (75km west of Dorrigo).
Parking is available at all visitor sites along the way.
Best times to visit
The weather at Dorrigo National Park can vary from warm to mild to cool, depending on the time of year you visit. The summer months usually have the highest rainfall.
The rainforest is alive with birdlife - walk the Lyrebird Link for a close up view.
Escape the summer heat along one of the waterfall tracks and feel the coolness envelope you.
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - easy
- Accessible toilets, walks, lookouts and carparks available at Dorrigo Rainforest Centre, Ebor Falls, Point lookout and Wollomombi Gorge and Falls picnic area.
If you're travelling through a national park or reserve on a public road you can have pets inside your vehicle. However, you must keep them inside your vehicle while driving through national parks or reserves. You must also comply with any conditions in the park’s plan of management, and you cannot stop to visit the park or use park facilities (unless for safety reasons, or to use publicly accessible toilets).
NSW national parks are no smoking areas.
- Dorrigo Rainforest Centre
- 9am to 4.30pm daily. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 6657 5913
- 142 Dome Road Dorrigo Mountain NSW 2453
- in Dorrigo National Park in the North Coast region
Dorrigo National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.