Rocky Point trail
Bouddi National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Rocky Point trail.
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
Rocky Point trail is in the Daleys Point precinct of Bouddi National Park. To get there from Gosford:
- Turn right at Kincumber into Empire Bay Drive
- Continue along Empire Bay Drive and turn left into Wards Hill Road
- At the top of Wards Hill Road on the right, there is an unsealed carpark where the track commences.
Park entry points
- Allen Strom lookout carpark See on map
Parking is available at the unsealed carpark off Wards Hill Road, opposite Maitland Bay Drive.
Best times to visit
Take the Bouddi Coastal walk to be amazed by the colourful wildflowers on display in spring.
Cool off with a dip at one the park's gorgeous beaches or try snorkelling at Maitland Bay Surf the popular coastline between MacMasters Beach and Box Head .
Grab the camera and spot humpback whales as they migrate north between May and July.
Weather, temperature and rainfall
20°C and 26°C
9°C and 17°C
January to March
The area’s highest recorded rainfall in one day
Maps and downloads
- in Bouddi National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Bouddi National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
$8 per vehicle per day in the Putty Beach precinct. The park has coin-operated pay and display machines - please bring correct coins.Buy annual pass