Yanga Lake paddle
Yanga National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Yanga Lake paddle.
Getting there and parking
Yanga National Park office is at Yanga Homestead. To get there:
- From Balranald, take the Sturt Highway east for 7km
- Turn south onto Old Sturt Highway at Yanga rest area
- Turn left at the Yanga National Park sign and drive 2km along the main road where you will arrive at the park office and Yanga Homestead
- Mixture of sealed and unsealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
Parking available at Yanga Homestead, a short walk from the kayak launching area
Toilet facilities, picnic tables and carpark available at Yanga Homestead
Maps and downloads
A current NSW recreational fishing licence is required when fishing in all waters.
- Yanga National Park office
- 8.30am to 4.30pm daily.
- 03 5020 1764
- 38773 Sturt Highway, Yanga NSW 2711