Lane Cove National Park Cafe
Lane Cove National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Lane Cove National Park Cafe.
Getting there and parking
Lane Cove National Park Cafe is located just above the weir in Lane Cove National Park. The best entrance to use is the Park entrance off Lady Game Drive. To get there from Sydney city centre:
- Turn right from Millwood Avenue into Lady Game Drive just before crossing the bridge
- Take the first left into Max Allen Drive on the northern side of the river
- Sealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
Parking is available below the cafe.
Bike access is available.
By public transport
Catch the 545 or 550 bus from Chatswood to Fullers Bridge.
Flush toilets are available a short walk from the café.
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - easy
This area is fully wheelchair-accessible. There is 1 disabled space in the staff carpark next to the café.
- Lane Cove National Park Cafe
- Monday: Bookings only. Tuesday to Friday: 10am to 4pm. Saturday, Sunday and public holidays: 9.30am to 5pm. Opening hours may change due to bad weather or other factors outside our control.
- 0425 227 676
- 2 Max Allen Road Lindfield NSW 2070
- in Lane Cove National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Lane Cove National Park is open 9am to 7pm during daylight savings (until 6pm at other times). The park may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
$8 per vehicle per day. The park has pay and display machines.
Bus: $4.40 per adult, $2.20 per child (per day). Prior payment may be required, please phone the Lane Cove National Park Office for more information.
Under the National Parks and Wildlife Regulation 2009, prior written approval is required for organised groups of 30 or more people planning to visit the park. Contact the park office prior to your visit.Buy annual pass