Wollangambe Canyon 1
Mount Wilson area in Blue Mountains National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Wollangambe Canyon 1.
Getting there and parking
Wollangambe Canyon 1 is in the Mount Wilson area of Blue Mountains National Park. To get there:
- Travel west on Highway B59 (Bells Line of Road).
- Turn right onto Mount Wilson Road.
- After about 6km, at Breenhold Gardens, turn left onto The Avenue.
- Continue to Mount Wilson Fire Station and park.
- Mixture of sealed and unsealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
Parking is available at Mount Wilson Fire Station.
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - no wheelchair access
- Blue Mountains Heritage Centre and Blackheath office
- 9am to 4.30pm daily. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 4787 8877
- 270 Govetts Leap Road, Blackheath NSW 2785