Mount Wilson area in Blue Mountains National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Claustral Canyon.
Getting there and parking
Claustral Canyon is in the Grose Wilderness, in the Mount Wilson area of Blue Mountains National Park..
To get there from Mount Victoria:
- Take Darling Causeway and drive for 9.7km.
- Turn right onto Bells Line of Road.
- After about 16.7km look for a pull-in area on the right (south) side of the road, located just before Bells Line of Road turns sharply to the left around Mount Bell.
- Park in the pull-in area.
- Track access to Claustral Canyon starts from the pull-in area.
- Sealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
Parking is available at a large pull-in area along Bells Line of Road, on the south-west side of Mount Bell.
There are no facilities in this area. A kiosk is available at Blue Mountains Botanic Garden, Mount Tomah.
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - no wheelchair access
- Blue Mountains Heritage Centre and Blackheath office
- 9am to 4.30pm daily. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 4787 8877
- 270 Govetts Leap Road, Blackheath NSW 2785