School excursionSpecial Offer
Ranger talk at Kinchega
Stage 2 (Years 3-4), Geography, Kinchega National Park
Ranger talk at Kinchega is Stage 2 (Years 3-4) Geography excursion at Kinchega National Park. Meet a NSW National Park Ranger and learn about their job while exploring in the natural environment - or have a Ranger visit you in your classroom.
Read more about Ranger talk at Kinchega
For program outline, safety and practical information about this excursion, see info for teachers
|Stage||Stage 2 (Years 3-4)|
GE2-1. Examines features and characteristics of places and environments
GE2-3. Examines differing perceptions about the management of places and environments
GE2-4. Acquires and communicates geographical information using geographical tools for inquiry
- Subject to staff availability.
$5 per student for a half day tour.
- If you would like to organise a NPWS school excursion please get in touch with local staff or use the 'Enquire' link for the online form.
- School excursion inquiries - Broken Hill
- 08 8084 2880
- 183 Argent Street, Broken Hill NSW
- in Kinchega National Park in the Outback NSW region
Kinchega National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
$8 per vehicle per day. The park has a pay and display envelope payment system - please bring correct coins.Buy annual pass