Twin Beaches campground
Marramarra National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Twin Beaches campground.
Getting there and parking
Twin Beaches campground is in the southern area of Marramarra National Park near Berowra Waters. It’s only accessible by boat. Public boat ramps are located at Mooney Mooney and Berowra Waters.
From Mooney Mooney (Deerubbun Reserve boat ramp):
- Follow the Hawkesbury River upstream for about 8.5km to the mouth of Berowra Creek
- Twin Beaches campground is on the right (western shore) of Berowra Creek.
From Berowra Waters (Dusthole Bay boat ramp):
- Follow Berowra Creek downstream for about 10km to the Hawkesbury River junction
- Twin Beaches campground is on the left (western shore) of Berowra Creek.
Twin Beaches campground has 2 camping areas located 400m apart. The south camping area is larger and easier to access when tides are low.
There’s no parking or vehicle access to this campground. Access is by boat only.
- Water is not available at this campground
- There are no rubbish bins at the campground, so please take all rubbish with you when you leave.
- Non-flush toilets
- Fire rings (bring your own firewood)
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - no wheelchair access
Camp fires and solid fuel burners
Camping is permitted on the flats behind the beaches.
A current NSW recreational fishing licence is required when fishing in all waters.