Myall Lakes National Park
Campground booking required
All campgrounds in NSW national parks require a booking. Click the 'search availability' button to see the dates available and any restrictions. If there's no availability you may not travel to, or stay at a campground. To prepare for your camping trip, read these camping safety tips.
The secluded Sunnyside campground is only accessible by boat or walking in.
Bookings are required. Book online or call the National Parks Contact Centre on 1300 072 757.
These maps give a basic overview of park attractions and facilities, and may not be detailed enough for some activities. We recommend that you buy a topographic map before you go exploring.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- Booti Booti Office
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm. Closed public holidays.
- 02 6591 0300
- The Ruins campground, Booti Booti National Park, 4374 The Lakes Way, Booti Booti 2428
- in Myall Lakes National Park in the North Coast region
Myall Lakes National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
$8 per vehicle per day.
The park has coin/card operated pay machines at Mungo Brush campground. NPWS staff regularly visit areas to collect day use fees. Day passes are also available from the Manning Great Lakes Area Office, Bulahdelah Visitor Information Centre and the Hawks Nest Newsagency.
Bombah Point ferry fees may also apply (cash payment only).Buy annual pass