Yengo National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Mogo campground.
Getting there and parking
To get there via Kulnura or Laguna/Wollombi:
- Turn onto Mogo Creek Road/Settlers Road off George Downes Drive at Bucketty.
- Drive 6.3km in a southerly direction along Settlers Road to the campground
To get there via St Albans or Wisemans Ferry:
- Starting at St Albans village, drive north along Wollombi Road/Mogo Creek Road for about 28.5km to the campground.
- Sealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
- Parking is available in the main carpark.
- You cannot park on your campsite.
- Maximum of 3 vehicles per booking.
Best times to visit
There are lots of great things waiting for you in Yengo National Park. Here are some of the highlights.
Try mountain bike-riding around the Mount Yengo loop trail.
Set up camp at either Blue Gums or Mountain Arm campground and enjoy the stunning spring wildflower display.
Great for 4WD touring, experience those amazing sunsets and spectacular views from Finchley lookout.
Make Big Yango House your base to explore the park, enjoy warm days on the veranda and chilly nights by the fireplace.
- Campsites are marked and suitable for tents only.
- The campground has a maximum capacity of 60 campers.
- All campsites are unpowered and there is no power available in the campground.
- There are no shower facilities.
- Drinking water is not available at the campground. A rainwater tank water is available at the campground for general washing.
- Non-flush toilets
There is a wood barbecue at each site and a wood barbecue in the camp kitchen.
- Wood barbecues (bring your own firewood)
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - medium
The campground is relatively flat and there is a wheelchair accessible toilet.
Amplified music and chemical toilets (porta potties) are not permitted at this campground.
Firewood is not provided and may not be collected from the park.
NSW national parks are no smoking areas.