Mackaway Bay campground
Myall Lakes National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Mackaway Bay campground.
Getting there and parking
Mackaway Bay campground is in the Two Mile Lake precinct of Myall Lakes National Park. The campground can only be accessed by boat. To get there:
- From Bulahdelah, turn south onto Bombah Road
- Continue along the road for approximately 12km
- Just after the park entrance sign, turn left into Korsmans Landing Road and follow to Korsmans Landing campground
- From here it is a short canoe or boat trip north to Mackaway Bay campground.
- Unsealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
Parking is available at Korsmans Landing campground.
Weather, temperature and rainfall
19°C and 27°C
10°C and 19°C
The area’s highest recorded rainfall in one day
Water is not available at this campground.
- Wood barbecues (bring your own firewood)
Maps and downloads
Be sure to check the Port Stephen - Great Lakes Marine Park zones and regulations, as this campground is within a sanctuary zone where fishing is not allowed.
NSW national parks are no smoking areas.
- in Myall Lakes National Park in the North Coast region
Myall Lakes National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
$8 per vehicle per day.
The park has coin/card operated pay machines at Mungo Brush campground. NPWS staff regularly visit areas to collect day use fees. Day passes are also available from the Manning Great Lakes Area Office, Bulahdelah Visitor Information Centre and the Hawks Nest Newsagency.
Bombah Point ferry fees may also apply (cash payment only).Buy annual pass