Little Mountain campground
Karuah National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Little Mountain campground.
Getting there and parking
Little Mountain campground is in Karuah National Park. To get there:
- Turn onto Bucketts Way from Pacific Highway
- Continue for approximately 9km then turn right onto Hobarts Road, just past Limeburners Creek.
- Continue for approximately 3km then turn right onto Little Mountain Road
- Follow for another 3km until you reach the campground
Check the weather before you set out as the road to Little Mountain campground can become boggy and inaccessible when it rains.
- Unsealed roads
- All roads require 4WD vehicle
- 4WD required in wet weather
Parking is available at Little Mountain campground.
Best times to visit
There are lots of great things waiting for you in Karuah National Park. Here are some of the highlights.
Pack your fishing gear and head to the river at this popular fishing spot.
See how the wildflowers bring the bush to life in spring.
Launch your kayak, canoe or boat and explore the reserve by water.
Get cosy around the campfires on those cold winter nights.
Weather, temperature and rainfall
12°C to 28°C
3°C to 18°C
The area’s highest recorded rainfall in one day
- Water is not available at this campground.
- Rubbish bins are not available – please take rubbish with you when leaving.
- Fire rings (bring your own firewood)
Maps and downloads
A current NSW recreational fishing licence is required when fishing in all waters.
Generators are permitted to be used in particular areas within this campground.