Weddin Mountains National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Holy Camp.
Getting there and parking
Holy Camp is in the eastern side of Weddin Mountains National Park. To get there:
- Travel south from Grenfell for 1.5km along Mary Gilmore Way
- Turn west onto Holy Camp Road
- After 14km, the road ends at Holy Camp.
- Unsealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
Car and bus parking is available at Holy Camp.
Best times to visit
There are lots of great things waiting for you in Weddin Mountains National Park. Here are some of the highlights.
Cooler days make it an ideal time to undertake some of the longer walks. It's also a good time to wander around Seaton's Farm to investigate and compare machinery used back then to what we have today.
A great time to see the wildflowers that blanket much of the ground. Venture up to the lookouts to see the sprawling surrounding farming country.
Enjoy a free barbecue at Ben Hall's campground.
Weather, temperature and rainfall
30°C and 33°C
12°C and 15°C
The area’s highest recorded rainfall in one day
- Water is not available at this campground.
- You’re encouraged to bring gas or fuel stoves, especially in summer during the fire season.
- Rubbish bins are not available so please take rubbish with you when leaving
- Non-flush toilets
- Fire rings (bring your own firewood)
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - medium
Picnic tables and toilets in this campground are wheelchair-accessible.
Generators can be used in this campground, though please respect other campers by keeping noise to a minimum.