Brindabella National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Coree campground.
Getting there and parking
Coree campground is in the state conservation area of Brindabella National Park. To get there:
- Make your way to the junction of Two Sticks Road and Coree Summit trail
- Suitable topographic maps will assist you to find the trail to Coree campground
Check the weather before you set out as the road to Coree campground can become boggy when it rains and snows.
- Unsealed roads
- All roads require 4WD vehicle
- Dry weather only
Parking is available at Coree campground
Best times to visit
There are lots of great things waiting for you in Brindabella National Park. Here are some of the highlights.
Enjoy the milder weather and take in the spectacular views and spring wildflowers as you explore the park on one of the many 4WD trails.
Perfect for a camping weekend on the banks of the Goodradigbee River. Relax under the shade of a river she-oak and see if you can spot a wallaby or kangaroo feeding on the river flats.
Weather, temperature and rainfall
11°C and 29°C
0°C and 12°C
The area’s highest recorded rainfall in one day
- Water is not available at this campground.
- Rubbish bins are not available, so please take your rubbish with you when leaving.
- Non-flush toilets
Maps and downloads
The pit toilet is wheelchair-accessible.