Brindabella National Park
Nestled in the tall, open eucalypt forest, Coree campground is a beautifully remote setting in Brindabella National Park. Just a short drive from Canberra, it makes a great weekend getaway.
|Camping type||Tent, Don't mind a short walk to tent|
|Facilities||Picnic tables, toilets|
|What to bring||Drinking water, cooking water, firewood|
|Price||Free. There are no camping fees at this campground but a $6 booking fee applies.|
|Bookings||Bookings are required. Book online or call the National Parks Contact Centre on 1300 072 757.|
Nestled in the tall, open eucalypt forest, Coree campground is a beautifully remote setting in Brindabella National Park. Just a short drive from Canberra, it makes a great weekend getaway and excellent base to explore the park.
Sit back and enjoy the peacefulness of this serene campsite, with passing wallabies or local brush-tail possums to greet you.
Subscribe to our Naturescapes e-newsletter which is packed with the latest information, experiences and events in NSW national parks. Your next park adventure starts here.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- Tumut Region Visitor Centre
- 9am to 5pm daily. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 6947 7025
- The Old Butter Factory, 5 Adelong Road, Tumut NSW 2720
- in Brindabella National Park in the Country NSW and Snowy Mountains regions
Brindabella National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.