Burralow Creek campground and picnic area
Lower Grose Valley area in Blue Mountains National Park
All the practical information you need to know about the Burralow Creek campground and picnic area.
Getting there and parking
Burralow Creek campground and picnic area is in the Lower Grose Valley area of Blue Mountains National Park. Access is via 4WD-only tracks. To get there:
- Follow Bells Line of Road to Kurrajong.
- Turn left on to Warks Hill Road.
- Turn left on to Burralow Road and then continue on to Tabaraga Ridge fire trail. Follow this 4WD-only track for approximately 8km.
Alternatively, if starting from Lithgow:
- Turn right off Bells Line of Road onto Paterson Range fire trail (4WD only).
- Follow the trail for approximately 10km to the bridge, cross the bridge and turn left into the campground.
- Please take care when using the access tracks. The road is narrow in places, can be slippery during wet weather and there are steep sections at the bottom of Paterson Range and Tabaraga Ridge fire trails.
- Check the weather before you set out as the road to Burralow Creek campground may be closed during heavy rain or extreme fire danger periods.
- Unsealed roads
- All roads require 4WD vehicle
- All weather
Parking is available at Burralow Creek campground and picnic area.
- Water is not available at this campground
- Rubbish bins are not available in this area – please take rubbish with you when you leave.
- Non-flush toilets
- Wood barbecues (bring your own firewood)
- Fire rings (bring your own firewood)
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - hard
Wheelchairs can access this area with some difficulty
Camp fires and solid fuel burners
Fires are permitted in fire rings only (please bring your own firewood)