Little Bay Cottage
Arakoon National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Little Bay Cottage.
Getting there and parking
From South West Rocks:
- Follow Phillip Drive (it becomes Wilson Street)
- Turn right onto Gladstone Street which becomes Carri Street
- Continue along Carri Street until you reach Little Bay Cottage
- Sealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
Parking is available at the cottage.
Best times to visit
There are lots of great things waiting for you in Arakoon National Park. Here are some of the highlights.
The wildflowers will be out so it's a great time to hike the park's walking tracks During the spring, when the she-oaks produce fruit, glossy black cockatoos come in to feed on the ripe seeds .
School's out and it's a great time for a family camping holiday – spend your days swimming, snorkelling, fishing and exploring the park's attractions.
Catch the whales on their journey north along the coast.
Weather, temperature and rainfall
20°C and 26°C
12°C and 20°C
The area’s highest recorded rainfall in one day
- Bedding configuration: 1 x queen, 1 x trio.
- The cottage is fully furnished, including cooking facilities (microwave, barbecue), washing facilities (iron, washing machine, clothes dryer) and a television, dvd player and stereo.
- There are plenty of blankets.