Little Bay Cottage
Arakoon National Park
Little Bay Cottage offers holiday accommodation right by the beach. You can explore the park's walking tracks and historic sites and find great spots for fishing.
|Where||9 East Street, Arakoon, NSW, 2431 - in Arakoon National Park|
|What to bring||Bed sheets, pillows|
To make a booking, visit the Elders South West Rocks website or contact the office on 02 6566 6666.
Little Bay Cottage is a bright and breezy two bedroom cottage, right near Little Bay beach and picnic area.
The cottage sleeps up to five people, and is so close to the beach that you can jump out of bed and be there within seconds. The balcony is a great place to relax in the early evening and listen to the sounds of the birds and waves. It’s a perfect place for a holiday with family or friends in a delightful coastal setting.
Whether you love fishing, swimming or taking in a bit of history at the Trial Bay Gaol, this is a great place to escape for the weekend.
And when you’re packing your swimmers, sun cream and snorkels, be sure to pack your linen as you’ll need to bring your own to this cottage.
Subscribe to Naturescapes
Subscribe to our Naturescapes e-newsletter which is packed with the latest information, experiences and events in NSW national parks. Your next park adventure starts here.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- Trial Bay Gaol Visitor Centre
- 9am to 4.30pm daily. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 6566 6168
- 73 Trial Bay Gaol Road, Arakoon NSW 2431
- in Arakoon National Park in the North Coast region
Arakoon National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Things to do (25)
- Aboriginal culture (1)
- Birdwatching and wildlife encounters (7)
- Cafes and kiosks (1)
- Canoeing/paddling (2)
- Cultural heritage (2)
- Cycling (1)
- Fishing (3)
- Historic heritage (10)
- Photography (1)
- Picnics and barbecues (7)
- Road trips and car/bus tours (2)
- Sailing, boating and cruises (1)
- Sightseeing (14)
- Snorkelling and scuba (1)
- Surfing (1)
- Swimming (4)
- Walking (10)
- Wildflowers (seasonal) (1)