Lane Cove glamping
Lane Cove National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Lane Cove glamping.
Getting there and parking
The safari tent is located in Lane Cove National Park on Plassey Road, North Ryde/Macquarie Park, NSW 2113.
Please note, you won't be able to reach it via Riverside Drive. Get driving directions.
If you’re travelling by car, please load your GPS destination as Plassey Road, Macquarie Park. Alternatively, enter the following decimal degrees as your destination: -33.78952666, 151.14316666.
- Sealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
Parking is restricted to one vehicle per site. Additional vehicles must be parked outside the holiday park.
By public transport
There are many public transport options to get here:
- North Ryde train station is a short 900m walk from the holiday park.
- Turn right out of the train station on Delhi Road, and walk down a slight hill.
- Turn left into Plassey Road.
- The holiday park entrance is 700m on the right.
For further public transport information, please visit Transport Info.
- The safari tent has a private deck overlooking the natural bushland, with a gas barbecue and outdoor seating.
- There is a large flat screen TV and DVD player, power and lighting, a small fridge, tea and coffee facilities, heating and a fan.
- There is an ensuite bathroom with shower, bath and toilet.
- Bedding configuration: 1 king bed with linen, blankets and towels provided.
- The holiday park has a swimming pool and paddling pool.
- There are 2 camp kitchens with cooking facilities, instant hot water on tap, fridge (please label food), a microwave and toaster. Barbecue facilities are adjacent.
- There are 4 shared amenities blocks with laundry facilities, including (coin-operated) washing machines and dryers, ironing boards and drying lines, hot showers and toilets.
- Irons are available from reception.
- The shared recreation room includes a large screen TV and 2 computers with wireless internet.
- There is a young children’s play area.
- Please leave Tandara clean and tidy. Additional cleaning fees may apply.
- Rubbish bins are available, please use recycling bins where appropriate.
- There is mobile reception available at the holiday park, however there is limited mobile phone reception in Lane Cove National Park. You'll need mobile reception to call Triple Zero (000) or use the Emergency + app.
There are 4 shared amenities blocks with laundry facilities, including (coin-operated) washing machines and dryers, ironing boards and drying lines, hot showers and toilets.
- Flush toilets
- Gas/electric barbecues (free)
A small kiosk is located at reception.
A coin-operated public pay phone is available at the holiday park entrance on Plassey Road.
- Hot showers
The holiday park has its own wireless internet network within a limited area.
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - no wheelchair access
Chemical toilets are permitted, but you must use the dump facilities provided for waste disposal.
Camp fires and solid fuel burners
NSW national parks are no smoking areas.
- in Lane Cove National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Lane Cove National Park is open 9am to 7pm during daylight savings (until 6pm at other times). The park may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
$8 per vehicle per day. Day passes are available from on-park pay machines that accept coins and credit cards, and you can also pay for your visit via the Park’nPay app.
Bus: $4.40 per adult, $2.20 per child (per day). Prior payment may be required, please phone the Lane Cove National Park Office for more information.
Under the National Parks and Wildlife Regulation 2009, prior written approval is required for organised groups of 30 or more people planning to visit the park. Contact the park office prior to your visit.Buy annual pass