Jenolan Mountain Lodge
Jenolan Karst Conservation Reserve
All the practical information you need to know about Jenolan Mountain Lodge.
Getting there and parking
Jenolan Mountain Lodge is in Jenolan Karst Conservation Reserve. To get there from Sydney:
- Take M4 Motorway, then Great Western Highway over Blue Mountains to Hartley
- Turn off at Hartley onto Jenolan Caves Road
- It’s around 45 minutes’ drive from here to Jenolan Mountain Lodge.
- The lodge is located behind Jenolan Caves House.
From Canberra, take Tablelands Way via Goulburn and Taralga.
The nearest fuel is located in Mount Victoria or Oberon.
- Sealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
Jenolan Mountain Lodge has plenty of free car parking, including designated coach parking, and 3 designated disabled carpark spaces.
Jenolan Mountain Lodge is located at the bottom of a steep valley.
The main road to Sydney is closed to uphill (departing) traffic 11.45am-1.15pm to give more road room for incoming coaches. During this 11.45am-1.15pm period, leave Jenolan Caves via Edith Road to Oberon. This steeper, narrower road is fully sealed and open 24hrs a day.
- Mountain Lodge King rooms include king bed with ensuite bathroom with shower, TV, tea/coffee, bar fridge, small kitchenette with microwave and toaster, clock radio.
- Mountain Lodge Family rooms include king/twin bed with ensuite bathroom with shower and bath, TV, tea/coffee, bar fridge, small kitchenette with microwave and toaster, clock radio.
- Cots are available for family rooms.
- Linen and towels are provided.
- Telstra mobile reception may be available in this area.
- Picnic tables and free gas barbecue facilities are located at the picnic areas near the Cambridge and the Carlotta carparks
- Flush toilets
- Hot showers
- Wireless internet (free)
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - easy
- Jenolan Mountain Lodge has 1 wheelchair accessible guestroom located on the ground floor.
- This 3-storey building has no lift. We recommend guests with limited mobility request a room on the ground floor.
- There's 1 designated disabled carpark space behind Jenolan Caves House, and 2 spaces next to the guides' office. Please display your disabled driver notice on your windscreen.
Easy access is free of obstacles such as steps, rough terrain or significant slopes, and may have ramps or boardwalks.
Swimming is prohibited in Blue Lake, a platypus habitat.
NSW national parks are no smoking areas.
Jenolan Mountain Lodge rooms are no smoking.