Belah Shearers' Quarters
Gundabooka National Park
Belah Shearers' Quarters is closed due to water shortages. Alternative accommodation is available at Redbank Homestead, an hour's drive north.
|Where||893 Ben Lomond Road, Gunderbooka, NSW, 2840 - in Gundabooka National Park|
|Facilities||Picnic tables, barbecue facilities, showers, toilets, electric power|
If you're looking for a place to stay in the Gundabooka National Park and don't mind camping, Dry Tank campground to the east of Belah Shearers' Quarters is open. To the north, Yanda campground is also open for camping.
Using Google Street View Trekker, we've captured imagery across a range of NSW national parks and attractions. Get a bird's eye view of these incredible landscapes before setting off on your own adventure.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- 02 9585 6831
- Bourke office
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm.
- 02 6830 0200
- 51-53 Oxley Street, Bourke NSW 2840
- in Gundabooka National Park in the Outback NSW region
Gundabooka National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.