Greenfield Beach and lawn
Jervis Bay National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Greenfield Beach and lawn.
Getting there and parking
From Princes Highway:
- Take the Jervis Bay Road turn-off and follow signs to Vincentia
- From The Wool Road, turn right onto Elizabeth Drive at the round-about.
- Continue on Elizabeth Drive nearly to the end
- Turn left into Sutton Street
- Continue to the carpark
Pedestrian access to Greenfield Beach and lawn opens directly off the cul-de-sac at the end of Sutton Street.
- Sealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
Parking is available off Sutton Street, a short walk from Greenfield Beach and lawn. This is a busy place on weekends so parking might be limited. Additional parking is available on Elizabeth Drive.
There are no rubbish bins at this venue. All rubbish must be taken with you when you leave. Please leave the area clean and tidy. If significant cleaning is required there may be a fee.
- Flush toilets
- Cold showers
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - medium
Greenfield Beach is the most wheelchair-accessible beach in Jervis Bay National Park. The picnic area is flat and grassy. Access to the beach is via a short boardwalk.
Medium access presents some minor difficulties, such as a grassy surface. You may require a little assistance to get around in some areas.
Food and drink
- Commercial cocktail-style catering is limited to plates or platters of cold food such as sandwiches, antipasto, canapes, salads and cakes.
- Small plates are permitted
- You may bring the following amounts of alcohol for consumption by guests:
- 1 bottle of wine or champagne for every 4 guests
- 1 case (24) cans or bottles of beer or premixed drinks (375ml maximum) for every 20 guests.
Structures, staging, furniture and amusements
- 1 small table for signing wedding certificate
- Up to 20 chairs with rail style legs
Commercial filming and photography
- 1 photographer and 1 photographer's assistant
- 1 videographer and 1 videographer's assistant
- Commercial photography and video, including drone use, may be permitted on application. You’ll need a small-scale photographer and wedding filming license.
Power, lighting and amplified sounds
- 1 single speaker portable PA system or music player with an amplifier no greater than 50 watts.
- Volume must be kept at a level that does not interfere with neighbours or the public.
Balloons, plant materials and animals are not permitted, including:
- Decorations consisting of flowers or plant materials
- Throwing of rice or petals is not permitted
- Horse-drawn carriages
Tents, marquees and banners are not permitted. Please do not put up signage or cordon off structures or areas at Greenfields.
NSW national parks are no smoking areas.