Applies from Fri 11 Nov 2022, 8.31pm. Last reviewed: Fri 26 Jan 2024, 10.59am
Closed areas: Moonee Creek south bridge (Caravan park to Green Bluff access) closed
Moonee Creek (Sugar Mill Creek) Bridge is closed until further notice, due to damage from coastal erosion.
The bridge crossing provides access:
- To Reflections Holiday Park
- From Moonee south to Coffs Coast Regional Park, Green Bluff and Sapphire North.
Reflections Holiday Parks have closed the bridge until further notice, due to an engineering assessment deeming the bridge unsafe for pedestrians.
If you are planning to do the Solitary Islands coastal walk please reroute:
- West along Moonee Beach Road to the south-west corner of the shopping centre
- South along new concrete path on eastern side of Pacific Highway
- South onto southern end of North Solitary Drive
- East onto North Sapphire Road to the beach access at Beachstone Cafe
Green Bluff is alternatively accessible from the south via Rutile trail, off Ivory Circuit in North Sapphire.
Reflections Holiday Parks Moonee manages this bridge and is contactable on 02 6653 6552.
Affects 1 park and 1 location nearby.