Woody Creek walking track
Everlasting Swamp National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Woody Creek walking track.
Getting there and parking
Woody Creek walking track is in Everlasting Swamp National Park. To get there from Grafton:
- Drive 20km north-east on Lawrence Road
- Veer left on the bridge across Sportsmans Creek at the blue Everlasting Swamp National Park sign
- Continue on Weir Road for 4.5km
- As you reach the end of the sealed road, drive past 4 gates and follow the creek edge until you reach the national park entrance sign.
- The track continues from the parking lot, inside the park boundary.
If you pass through open gates, leave them open. If you pass through closed gates, be sure to close them behind you.
- Mixture of sealed and unsealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- Dry weather only
Parking is available. Use the carpark at the park’s Weir Road entrance. This gravel carpark has space for 5 vehicles.
From Lawrence, you can cycle 5km to the park entrance along flat sealed and unsealed sections of Weir Road.
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - no wheelchair access
Cycling is permitted on management trails only.
A current NSW recreational fishing licence is required when fishing in all waters.
- Grafton office
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm.
- 02 6641 1500
- Level 4, 49 Victoria Street, Grafton NSW 2460