Wentworth Pass loop walking track
Katoomba area in Blue Mountains National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Wentworth Pass loop walking track.
Grade 4Learn more about the grading system Features of this track
4 - 5hrs
Quality of markings
Clearly sign posted
Quality of path
Rough track, many obstacles
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
Wentworth Falls picnic area is located on the southern side of Wentworth Falls, in Blue Mountains National Park. To get there:
- Take Great Western Highway to Wentworth Falls
- Turn on to Falls Road at the traffic lights, where you'll see a sign towards the national park
- Follow Falls Road to the end, where you'll reach the picnic area.
Parking is available at Wentworth Falls picnic area. It can be a busy place on the weekend, so parking might be limited.
Maps and downloads
Flying a drone for recreational purposes is prohibited in this area. Drones may affect public enjoyment, safety and privacy, interfere with park operations, or pose a threat to wildlife. See the Drones in Parks policy.
This area may be a declared Drone Exclusion Zone, or may be subject to Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) rules for flying near airports, aerodromes and helicopter landing sites. See CASA's Drone Flyer Rules.
Commercial filming and photography
- Blue Mountains Heritage Centre and Blackheath office
- 9am to 4.30pm daily. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 4787 8877
- 270 Govetts Leap Road, Blackheath NSW 2785