Victoria Park boardwalk
Victoria Park Nature Reserve
All the practical information you need to know about Victoria Park boardwalk.
Grade 1Learn more about the grading system Features of this track
15 - 30min
Quality of markings
Clearly sign posted
Quality of path
No experience required
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
From Pacific Highway (north or south):
- Take the Bruxner Highway exit to Lismore/Alstonville
- Take the Alstonville exit
- Head south along Wardell Road
- Turn right into Dalwood Road over the causeway, then turn left into Victoria Park Road.
- Veer right at the ‘Y’ junction and follow the road to Victoria Park Nature Reserve
Parking is available in the carpark on Victoria Road.
Best times to visit
There are lots of great things waiting for you in Victoria Park Nature Reserve. Here are some of the highlights.
Escape the summer heat with a cool stroll along the rainforest boardwalk.
Avoid the crowds and visit during the cooler months; you might even catch a glimpse of the migratory eastern yellow robin.
Weather, temperature and rainfall
18°C and 29°C
7°C and 20°C
The area’s highest recorded rainfall in one day
Toilets and picnic facilities are located at the Victoria Park picnic area.
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - easy
- The timber boardwalk is suitable for wheelchairs, prams, and visitors with limited mobility.
- Victoria Park picnic area has wheelchair-accessible toilets.
Easy access is free of obstacles such as steps, rough terrain or significant slopes, and may have ramps or boardwalks.
- Alstonville office
- Thursday, 9:30am to 4:30pm.
- 02 6627 0200
- Russelton Industrial Estate, 7 Northcott Crescent, Alstonville NSW 2477